Kitten

Kitten
Beware of people who dislike cats.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PAWS IN HEAVEN =')

To have loved and then said farewell is better than not to have loved at all. Some people may never understand why I cry over the loss of my beloved cat. I know they can never truly understand how painful it is unless they became too attached with an animal too. They might laugh and think that I overreact because I am shedding  tears for a cat, just a cat. I can’t blame them anyway. Perhaps, they have never loved an animal the way I did.. Icould still remember how happy I was when a friend gave you to me. I was too excited about the idea of you growing up. I spent four years taking care of you, and I can never forget how glad I felt. I became the happiest owner indeed. I won’t forget the sound you always make whenever I feed you your fave treats. I miss touching your head and seeing how comfortable you were as you close your eyes to sleep. I will miss carrying you like a baby. I’ll miss you my baby boy. If love alone could only save you from dying then I know you never would have died. i miss you so much. I thank heaven for sending me a sweet and loving companion like you. I don’t want to hold the love that I have for you. please let me share it to another cat. A cat who is in need of a new home, a family and a loving owner. you don’t need to worry though; because you will always have a special spot in my heart. I’ll be keeping you in my memory, forever. =’)

No comments:

Post a Comment